Occupational Health & Safety
Precise Commercial Cleaners is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for its workers by eliminating or minimising the risk of injury to people and the risk of damage to plant and equipment.
We will achieve this by following relevant legislation and adopting a risk management strategy of:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace
- Assessing risks to workers and others
- Deciding on control measures
- Implementing those controls
- Monitoring that the controls are effective.
Precise Commercial Cleaners is committed to providing:
- A safe work environment
- Suitable and safe equipment
- Information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure competence and safety.
We will also ensure that:
- Equipment is maintained
- There are safe systems of work for our workers
- Chemicals are used safely.
Managers and supervisors will take reasonable precautions and exercise proper diligence to comply with safety obligations.
Precise Commercial Cleaners promotes the participation of workers in the safety program. Workers have obligations under the Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995 and are expected to follow the Company’s safety directions to create and maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
Cm3 Contractor Safety Management is provided by Noel Arnold & Associates, one of Australia’s leading specialists in occupational health and safety risk management.
Cm3 addresses the need for both contractors; and the organisations they conduct work for to demonstrate contractor health and safety management capabilities, along with providing assistance for organisations to better manage their contractors around health and safety requirements.
To view a copy of our Certification, Click to Download: [download id=”2084″ template=”CM3 Certificate”]
WorkCover Queensland is a government owned statutory body, providing workers’ compensation insurance in Queensland since 1997. They are self-funded and operate as an independent, commercial enterprise, with income derived from premiums paid by employers and returns on our invested funds. As a not-for-profit entity, excess funds are returned to employers and workers through premium rate reductions, improved benefits and better services.
To view a copy of our Work Cover Certificate, Click to Download: [download id=”2308″]
Public liability cover protect your business against the things you can’t foresee, so you can get on with those you can. Precise is covered for up to:
- Liability cover up to $20 million
- Expense cover for rendering first aid to others
- Legal costs and expenses cover
- Third party property cover when in your care, custody or control
To view a copy of our Public Liability Certificate, Click to Download: [download id=”2310″]