Mould Inspections & Cleaning
Precise’s highly professional in-house mould cleaning and remediation crew are available for small and large scale domestic and commercial jobs.
Precise also has access and working connections to a range of accredited and trained mould remediation partners who have successfully completed mould training courses and have conducted extensive mould remediation projects.
Mould is a very dangerous issue to have and can be fatal. It known to cause allergies and asthma mostly to people with low immune systems. Ignorance is one of the major reasons for this, as most people are unaware of the dangers and health issues associated with mould and leave it to grow until it gets out of hand and generally only contact a specialist when it becomes unsightly.
Our services are mould removal and prevention. Our expert technicians will come to your house find the mould, kill it and prevent it from returning. We can also give you a written report on why the mould has occurred and give you some ways to stop the source of mould growth. However it is very important that the source of food for the mould is eliminated or it will indefinitely return.
These products can be used on any surface and are environmentally friendly, biodegradable with naturally occurring ingredients so this means we can treat all items in the effective area and which can be quite labour intensive. We can also install a HEPA air purifier in the building which will capture all airborne mould spores and bacteria.
Humidity meters and moisture meters are used when required to determine the exact cause of mould. We can also complete laboratory testing to find out mould levels and types and we can provide certificates to prove that mould has been removed.
The costs of Inspection and Remediation can be quite high due to the detail required and labour required to remove all the mould from the site. We can only advise you in what’s needed to solve your mould problems, it’s up to the customer to decide to what level they require us to remediate their premises.
The following activities can be conducted to completely manage the issue
- Site inspections by trained and experienced Technicians
- Onsite Sampling and Investigations
- Mould remediation management from initial samples through to clearance testing
- Advice on OHS issues and PPE for dealing with mouldy buildings
The Sources of Mould can vary greatly and at times can be very difficult to pinpoint behind walls and ceilings. Some of the common causes of mould are;
- Higher than usual moisture content in a room or building
- Poor ventilation and Air Flow
- A Mould food source
- The perfect temperature for a specific mould type.
To prevent Mould or Control it’s growth:
- When water leaks or spills occur indoors – Call us immediately and we can put you onto our partner Water Cleanup Specialist New Life Restorations.
- Clean and repair roof gutters regularly.
- Make sure the ground slopes away from the building foundation, so that water does not enter or collect around the foundation or install drainage where necessary to divert water and moisture away from the home.
- Cut back trees and shrubbery that shade an area and produce a moist environment.
- Ensure your Air Conditioners are serviced regularly and drip pans drain correctly
- Consider installing some roof ventilation.
- Keep indoor humidity low. Keep the airflow moving throughout the area.
- If you see condensation or moisture collecting on windows, walls etc, again Call us immediately and we’ll get the guys at New Life Restorations over asap.
- Vent appliances that produce moisture, such as clothes dryers, stoves where possible to remove the moisture from the room.
- Always run the bathroom fan or open the window when showering.
- Increase ventilation or air movement by opening doors and/or windows, when practical. Use fans as needed.
“For the largest range of services, trained & secure staff and the latest staff management and customer services software systems you can be guaranteed that Precise Commercial Cleaners is continuing to strive to provide the best services in the market.”