Commercial Cleaning Industry- Is It The Next Big Thing?
The commercial cleaning industry has experienced a significant growth in the past decade. And with the intense competition in the world of business today, the demand for commercial cleaner is also getting stronger. This niche sector is helping a lot of businesses become more efficient and effective. Studies suggest that commercial cleaning sectors will grow considerably in the next few years.
However, to maintain the efficiency and class of cleaning industry Australian government follows and implement strict standard in respect of Industrial Cleaning products and ensure their quality, content and use that include -:
- Minimal to no exposure or presence of corrosive, toxic, irritating substances that are categorized under human carcinogens or reproductive toxicants that affect the health of humans and may cause irreversible changes in them. The list also includes certain compounds that hugely cause the Ozone depletion.
- Maximized usage of cleaning products that are low on VOC content.
- Maximized usage of cleaners that are ready bio-degradable i.e. the cleaners must quickly degrade in an aquatic-aerobic environment.
- Involve less flammable products
- Establish low toxicity in respect of aquatic species
- Utilize renewable and biological solvents extracted from seeds, vegetables and oils from diverse sources.
- Involve efficient, recyclable, refillable, pump-sprayed packaging that are clearly labeled and informed with associated health hazards altogether.
In keeping with the view and ideology of the regulating authorities, professional eco-friendly cleaning services that chiefly include Commercial Contract Cleaning have been introduced in various fields. This is for the reason that numerous clients are particular with the cleanliness of the place where business is being conducted. Hospitals, clinics, hotels, restaurants, retail stores and many other businesses can attract more clients with the help of professional cleaners. There are numerous commercial cleaning companies that are operating as of today. And it has been forecasted that this niche sector will grow for about 20% in the next few years. With the realization that apportioning the task of cleaning to others, commercial cleaning is definitely the next big thing.